Monday, October 13, 2008

Of employment

Applied for a copywriting job with this blog as the only portfolio, and a four page cover letter. Didn't get an interview. Is anyone surprised y/n?

"Well I guess if I don't get this job I'll probably stick to my original career plan of becoming a water-cooler service person. A pipette full of liquid LSD and a building full of suit-and-tie business people will no doubt end up as press releases and company reports that Lewis Carroll himself would describe as "fully buzzy, man". If this fails I guess I'll become a televangelist, spiking the holy water with MDMA daily and claiming the result as religious ecstasy. All I'll have left to turn to for employment is putting various chemicals in water, and this is a dangerous state to leave a man in. Please give me a job"




FUCKEN' TRIPPY MAN, YOUR HORRID BEIGE PANT-SUIT IS LIKE, SWIMMING.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.asofterworld.com/overqualified